27-aqtu72-US Manual new links

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JeepJambo79

27-aqtu72-US Manual new links

Postby JeepJambo79 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:55 pm

To whom it may concern,

I am aware that this question has been asked before but the links provided to Mega website are not allowing me to download any content from this site. Are there any alternative links to acquire the manual, I lost mine and want to wire steering wheel controls in my car using a universal unit I purchased on Amazon.

Thank you very much for your assistance,

Raul

Jammy

Re: 27-aqtu72-US Manual new links

Postby Jammy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:52 am

Hi,
sorry for the late reply due to the Chinese National Day holiday.
Here is the user manual :
About your issue, you can connect the wire from the power cable which labelled KEY1/KEY2 and GND separately to your original SWC connection/wire and Ground connection/wire . Then enter settings - factory settings (1617)- steering wheel settings page and remap the button .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”