iPhone Bluetooth Reconnect

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BarnyXX

iPhone Bluetooth Reconnect

Postby BarnyXX » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:18 pm

Hi,

I own this Pumpkin Car Stereo: https://www.autopumpkin.com/car-dvd-pla ... di-a4.html

When I configured it the first time, I had some problems to get Bluetooth working. When I leave the car and come back, my iPhone was not reconnecting. The only thing I had to do was to press the connect Icon in the Bluetooth-App or in the iPhone settings. Both Devices see each other. After a lot if reconfiguration, delete the BT-Devices, reconnect etc. it suddenly had worked. I don‘t know what was the problem, but it worked until I flashed a new Rom last weekend. I tried my very best to get it work again, But unfortunatly I have to connect it manually eveytime. Does anyone have a solution for me? I know that it is possible, because I had it done before, but can‘t remind whats the trick.

Jammy

Re: iPhone Bluetooth Reconnect

Postby Jammy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:59 am

Hi,
sorry for the late reply due to the Chinese National Day holiday.
did you set as follows?
bt.png
bt.png (139.68 KiB) Viewed 607 times

Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”