A few problems with the AE0273B

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
haze907

A few problems with the AE0273B

Postby haze907 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:42 am

Hi there,

I bought the AE0273B a few months ago which works fine for the most time, but I have some problems which I cant fix by myself.

1. WiFi + tethering with iPhone XS
I used my old iPhone 5 for tethering and never had problems with it.
I just bought an iPhone XS and now the AE0273B cant connect to it.
Deleting the existing WiFi connection and set it up again didnt help.
The AE0273B tries to connect but after a few tries there is an authentification-problem and I dont know how to fix that.

2. Bluetooth with iPhone 5 AND XS
When I receive a call on the bluetooth connected iPhone, the AE0273B only shows me the number but not the contact name, which is saved on my phones phone-numbers.
Additionally the AE0273B automatically accepts the call after two times of ringing. I dont touch anything. This happens without any input of myself and always after the same amount of time.

3. GPS signal
Sometimes when I start my car the AE0273B starts normally but cant find a GPS signal. Actually no big problem if I could search again for a signal. But it seems that there is no way to search again. So I have to put the radio off and on again which doesnt help anytime. I hope that I just overlook the needed function because this is real irritating.

4. Homescreen
I use some widgets on the AE0273B and they are working most of the time, but sometimes they freeze and dont update anymore (not the AE0273B's fault). Is there a way to refresh the homescreen without putting the AE0273B off and on again?

I hope you can help me with my problems because they are extremely annoying and not acceptable for me.

Best regards
haze907

Jammy

Re: A few problems with the AE0273B

Postby Jammy » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:55 am

Hi,
1.sorry for this issue.Currently we didn't get the Iphone xs to test ,maybe there is anything incompatible between the unit and the Iphone xs.Could you mind show your phone system version info to us , once we get this phone to test, i will show you the result .
2.About unable to display the contacting while receiving a call ,this is normal. Hope your kind understandings.About automatically answer , please first check the BT settings as followings.
BT call.png
BT call.png (27.63 KiB) Viewed 891 times

3.you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com to change the GPS antenna .You need to tell them you order number or ebay id .
4.maybe there is anything incompatible between the unit and the third party app widgets. Hope your kind understandings .
Regards

haze907

Postby haze907 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:14 pm

Hey,

sorry for my late reply!

1. After trying it over and over again I noticed that my iPhone sometimes connect to the unit. But sadly, that is a really rare case.
It is really frustrating.
My phone system info:
iPhone Xs
Model: MT9E2ZD/A
Version: 12.1 (16B92)

2. That the unit cannot display the contact name isnt great but I can live with that.
Thank you for the info of the button. I somehow missed that.

3.The GPS antenna works fine. It only happens when you are in a car park for example. So the GPS cant connect, which is normal but when I get out, the GPS dont search again for a connection. Is there a button or anything I can do to let the GPS search again for a connection?

4. I think some of the widgets I use are freezing because they are not programmed well.
But that isnt the question. I want to know if I can refresh the screen somehow?
I noticed that the screen automatically refreshes sometimes and the widgets are working again.

Best regards
haze907

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:38 am

Hi,
about the 3rd point, usually there is an location icon in the navi app . Isn't it help ? What navi app you were using ?
About the 4th point,for android device ,there is no way to refresh the homepage .According to your description , the cause should be the stuck of the unit.Maybe you can try to close all running program .
Could you mind showing me an video about your issue ? It is helpful for me to understand your issue well and i can also show it to our engineers .Maybe they can give a effective solution.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”