Touch screen stopped working

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
trident5150

Touch screen stopped working

Postby trident5150 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:03 pm

I bought a unit from Amazon- ORDER # 103-9567312-3930641. It was titled "PumpkinX Universal QuadCore 7 inch 2-Din Android 5.1 Lollipop Car GPS Stereo Radio HD 1024x600 Muti-touch Screen GPS Navigation, 3G WIFI Bluetooth OBD2 Mirror Link, Backup Camera by American Pumpkins".
I bought it Jan 4, 2017. About a month ago the touch screen stopped working. i have tried resetting the unit by disconnecting it from power and by the reset button on the front. Neither of these have worked. Any suggestions?

Jammy

Re: Touch screen stopped working

Postby Jammy » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:40 am

Hi,
about this issue ,you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com to change the touch screen.
You need to tell them your order number or ebay id so that they can confirm your unit .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”