Pumpkin android 8 mondeo mk 4 2011 steering wheel controls reversed

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Martinsking

Pumpkin android 8 mondeo mk 4 2011 steering wheel controls reversed

Postby Martinsking » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:51 pm

Hi there and thank you in advance. I just bought and installed the pumpkin 8 unit. All straight forward, however the skip to next track and previous are working but previous skips and skip to next track Goes to previous.

I've checked the key mapping tool and it doesn't seem to recognise any key press, unless I'm not operating it correctly. Perhaps this doesn't work for the canbus module.

How do I fix this issue?

Many thanks

Martin king

Jammy

Re: Pumpkin android 8 mondeo mk 4 2011 steering wheel controls reversed

Postby Jammy » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:02 am

Hi,
you can refer to this article.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10450&p=21836#p21836
More query ,could you show me an video so that i can confirm your issue? And please tell me your order number so that i can confirm your unit model .
Regards

Martinsking

Postby Martinsking » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:24 am

Thank you I will try that hopefully this weekend. Will let you know Success of if I need more help.

Martinsking

Postby Martinsking » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:15 pm

Hi there I have followed that post. Good news it worked a treat and being able to program the buttons I now have more functionality. Many thanks.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”