CN02-02205B

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
csocsiba

CN02-02205B

Postby csocsiba » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:57 am

Hello Jammy. The CN02-02205B does not display the sd card and the pendrive. Any solution for it? But it works. Thank you in advance for your help.

Jammy

Re: CN02-02205B

Postby Jammy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:54 am

Hi,about sd card ,you can try following steps.
1.try both two sd slot and tell me which slot or both of them are unable to recognize the card.
2.re-connect the power cable or using an thin stick to click the reset button on the panel .
3.change one sd card. Please notice,the pumpkin unit only support sd card with FAT 32 format and under 64 GB in memory.
what pendrive do you point to ?
More query,You need to tell me your order number or ebay id so that they can confirm your unit . i suggest you show me an short video to help me understand your query and find the cause.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”