[Android 8] radio issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
blegoff

[Android 8] radio issue

Postby blegoff » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Hello guys,

i recently bought pumpkin AE0373B for my VW golf

it's a good product and everything work fine until 2 weeks ago

on a road trip i click on ams button ( i didn't know what is it) and since my radio search always stations

when i click on a station after 6-7 second search restart, even if it find a station i touch nothing and after 6-7 second serach restart

somebody can help me please, i don't know what i can do to stop radio search

AF is disable

regards

Bruno

Jammy

Re: [Android 8] radio issue

Postby Jammy » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:48 am

Hi ,
the "ams" button means automatically search radio station . Normally, you first need to open the radio app then this button works .Short press this button ,the radio will search radio automatically and when find a useful station ,it will listen for few second and then search the next station.
About your issue, you can close the radio app and open it again and then click the search icon to search station. Or you can reboot the unit.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”