Red/pink screen problem

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Huspee

Red/pink screen problem

Postby Huspee » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:09 pm

Hello!

I have problem with my 1 din KD-RQ0110 android 4.4.4. It has red/pinky screen. Could this be software or hardware problem? Screen is first normal but when screen flip full out, red ”film” coming on the screen. SECOND, when i go to writing something and keyboard becomes on the screen, then screen changes back to normal color?! Otherwise display stays red
Last edited by Huspee on Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jammy

Re: Red/pink screen problem

Postby Jammy » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:28 am

Hi, About this issue ,you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com to change an display screen .
You need to tell them your order number or ebay id so that they can confirm your unit .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”