Bluetooth Calls Low Volume in Car

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Roger10

Bluetooth Calls Low Volume in Car

Postby Roger10 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:04 am

Hi,

When I turn up the system volume during a call the sound begins to distort before the call volume is acceptable.

I have adjust the gain on the bluetooth in settings all the way up and all the way down without satisfactory results in either case. Turning it to zero allows me to turn the call volume up more but it still breaks up when the speaker's voice goes louder during a normal conversation.

My phone's bluetooth volume is already turned up to max level. Please advise if there is a firmware update available for my model.

Here is the order number and link.

Order# 113-4005966-8589016

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GP ... UTF8&psc=1

Thanks,
Roger-

Jammy

Re: Bluetooth Calls Low Volume in Car

Postby Jammy » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:49 am

Hi, here is the firmware for your unit .You can have a try .
https://mega.nz/#!6XhWXQoR!W0GwWH4tpNqM ... jc2zbP8aQc
Please download it to the root content of one sd card or USB stick and insert it into the GPS slot if you choose the card .Next insert the card into the GPS slot .Then enter settings - system - system update .
Did you try another phone ?
Regards

Roger10

Postby Roger10 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:32 am

Hello Jammy,

I don't have access to system updates. I press on the screen and nothing happens. I have included my build number to provide more information.
Attachments
IMAG0098.jpg
IMAG0098.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 961 times

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:57 am

Hi, did you unzip the zip files? You needn't do this.

Roger10

Postby Roger10 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:54 am

I did unzip it. But, the issue is the option to choose system update is not available not matter the status of the file. It's greyed out. Does this make sense?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:33 am

Hi, could you show me a picture of it?
Normally, after you insert the card contains the update.zip files into the USB slot or GPS slot,the unit will automatically pop up the tip which ask you to flash the firmware or not.The other way of flashing this firmware: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmUU-Uv ... 9OjWlHyCDw
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”