F-Cam - Can we have option to open reverse cam as default?

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
philicibine

F-Cam - Can we have option to open reverse cam as default?

Postby philicibine » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:18 pm

As the title says.. I am using my ND0294B in a 2013 qashqai with 360 camera system.

When I go into reverse, the reverse camera works fine. But when I want to activate the front camera I open F-Cam and it shows the front camera by default, but in my car the front and rear cameras are controlled by a module and they both feed into the reverse camera input on the stereo.

I need the option to have F-Cam open with the rear facing camera active first. A nice little menu to select the default view would be awesome.

Is this possible? Thanks in advance.

Jammy

Re: F-Cam - Can we have option to open reverse cam as default?

Postby Jammy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:28 am

Hi,
there is no such settings option. Hope your kind understandings.

philicibine

Re: F-Cam - Can we have option to open reverse cam as default?

Postby philicibine » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:41 pm

I know there is no option. I am requesting this be added and the app updated.

Thanks

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”