Couple of issues with a new 11-c0255

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
singlecell

Couple of issues with a new 11-c0255

Postby singlecell » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:57 am

Hello, I have just installed a new 11-c0255.
First is the weather app is always blank, even if I manually add a city, there is no information there or on the home page widget.
Second is when I pair my phone to the stereo they will not connect, the bluetooth icon will appear at the top for a split second, and the icons in the bluetooth app will light up for a split second then it all goes back to grey.

Any ideas what could be going on?

Andy

Re: Couple of issues with a new 11-c0255

Postby Andy » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:52 am

Hi there
Thank you for you message!
For the weather app, it requires internet connection to do sync data my friend, can you please make sure you connected the radio to WIFI internet?
And for the BT issue, can you please use your cellphone to search the radio's BT name and connect with it to check?
If above are not working, could you mind record a short video to show us the issue and upload to youtube.com, and send us the link here to check?
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”