Pumpkin Android 8.0 Audio/Amp app disappears after software update

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nikosvl97

Pumpkin Android 8.0 Audio/Amp app disappears after software update

Postby nikosvl97 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:47 am

Hallo i have this car stereo:
https://www.autopumpkin.de/autoradio-mi ... tooth.html

I made an OTA update yesterday and after that i lost the Audio app. I have an amplifier/ subwoofer connected and now the sound is not like before. The subwoofer is not working well and the sound from the speakers is pure .
What can I do ?
I wanted to say that before the update everything was fine the only problem that I had, was that it has made so many distortion, and I don’t know if the problem is the head unit or my amplifier .

Waiting for your answers . Thanks

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”