RQ0268 - unit start and play music, touch screen work, but screen not light on

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nicoco81

RQ0268 - unit start and play music, touch screen work, but screen not light on

Postby nicoco81 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:45 pm

hello all, i'm Nico,
After 4 years of good service, my (old) RQ0268 unit have a strong failure :
- one day, while i'am starting my car, the screen of the unit did not light on. After normal second of autoradio startup, radio music has started, but with screen totally black
- the next day, starting my car, all is ok, and screen has properly ligthing on
- in the space of a month, sometimes the screen did not light on, and sometimes did light on..

Now, after some months, the screen is always off.
Radio Music play well, CD music also and CD can be ejected/inserted, physical button works, steering wheel control works, touch screen works (i can change radio station by blinded touch...)

So, i thought on screen cables bad connexion...
Today, i have dismantled face and screen of the unit, unplugg and reconnected all screen cables, but not changes are done. Everything are working (even touch action on black screen), but not screen lightning on...
I have also tryed reset combo keys used to access update ROM menu (RESET+POWER), but screen stay black.
I have search similars cases on web and this forum, but i dont find anything....

Serevals questions to help me... :
- Have you customer experiences on similars cases?
- Do you think i have to retry to unplugg/reconnected screen cables, and try electronic connexion spray?
- Do you have electronic circuit diagram of face and screen unit, to see precise screen light power supply?
- detail piece of screen of this kind of unit are avalaible?

thanks by advance,
Nico, Tarn, France

nicoco81

Re: RQ0268 - unit start and play music, touch screen work, but screen not light on

Postby nicoco81 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:20 am

Hello,
i come back with my black screen problem.
After several tests, i think of a LCD panel failure. the backlight LCD panel dont light on (i have tryed to power on the backlight LCD panel directly).

So, i search LCD panel replacement unit,but i am having difficulties to find the same model :
- the LCD model ID is HSD070IDW6-A10-XHS (see photo on attachements)
- i can only find HSD070IDW5-A10-XHS model (https://www.aliexpress.com/i/4001112909699.html)- the frame connector seems to be the same
- the HSD070IDW6-A10-XHS model ID is not referenced on the maker website.
we can find on the hannstar website only references of HSD070IDW5-A10-XHS or HSD070JDW6-A model (https://www.hannstar.com/Common.aspx?mi ... =3&modid=4)

So, do you know if HSD070IDW5-A10-XHS model is ok for my unit?
or do you have vendor link for the original HSD070IDW6-A10-XHS model?

thank you by advance,
Nicolas
Attachments
20200818_195404.jpg
20200818_195404.jpg (140.39 KiB) Viewed 4733 times

Jammy

Re: RQ0268 - unit start and play music, touch screen work, but screen not light on

Postby Jammy » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:13 am

Hello,
Thanks for your message
Do you know the SKU number?
If the SKU is RQ0268E, we can sale the display screen to you
Best Regards,
Jammy

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”