Time/Date error headunit RQ0361

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WeDaMan

Time/Date error headunit RQ0361

Postby WeDaMan » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:54 am

Hi

I have had RQ0361 for some time now and worked perfectly until sometime ago when I started having this issue with the time and date always moving back and I get an error message on the screen “ an application attempted to use a bad version of google play services. Request by com.google.android.gsf.login”

I have already done a full update from SD card that I got to the unit several times and every time after the reboot, the issue comes up again and because of it some of the apps like navigation no longer work as it is now seeing different date march 31 2001 and the time is always one hour early.

I hope you have an idea of how I can fix this issue as I really love my head unit.

Thank you,

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”