Not 100% operational

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kc9dre

Not 100% operational

Postby Kc9dre » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:43 am

Part of this could very well be my fault. However with the help of the group I would like to see if together we can get this corrected.

I bought this unit 13 months ago off of amazon. And here are my issues as of now.

1. DVD player only plays Audio, it will not put video to the screen, I have bypassed the e brake interlock still not working.

2. Wifi no longer works (This seems to be very common) MAC address not registering. Stopped working last year about 2-3 weeks after purchase.

3. 3g dongle registers but will not connect to any cellular network. I have talked to several and it seem no one wants to activate the dongle.

4. Navigation igo is missing the state of Tennessee. Found this out on a trip last year when it tried to rount me around the state. I would prefer to use WAZE however without internet connectivity this is not possible. Also when I press Navi it brings me to program files screen, not iGo

I updated the firmware after the wifi issue and everything else seems to have become an issue after I had to do a reset on it because it would not respond. I have lived with it over the past year but would like to see if these can be corrected.

Jammy

Re: Not 100% operational

Postby Jammy » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:43 am

Hi,
For 3g dongle problem,firstly please check your sim card is WCDMA from your local.Then,try to insert 3g dongle to PC and disable PIN code.
Here is the link of testing 3g dongle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUE4Rqmkei8.
For other problems,We need to know more details about your unit to provide you positive solution.
Could you provide your order number or buyer/user ID?
Regard.

Kc9dre

Postby Kc9dre » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:50 am

Still no takers on getting the dongle activated, Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint all said no...

What specific information is needed and shall I post it here?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:58 am

Hi,
about the 3g dongle issue, you can refer to this video .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoF2JBCbxeI
If you do as the same as in the video and has the WCDMA SIM card inserted .Then contact the pumpkin customer service through amazon or write to support@autopumpkin.com to change one dongle .Or You can buy an protable wifi .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”