Can Bus Problems BMW E46

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Webwiesel

Can Bus Problems BMW E46

Postby Webwiesel » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:04 am

Hi

Bought an Pumpkin for my 2001 BMW E46 Series. Now i have some trouble with the Can Adapter. When connected, the Weehlbuttons are working correctly but the Illumination for Speed/RPM/Fuel/Temp in not more adjustable. It is on full brightness wenn connected. All other Buttons and Displays ( Climacontrol,BC for example) are adjustable with the original Dimmer except the Tachometer.

do someone know this Problem?

Also the when i try to set the Wheelbuttons it says "learning" but when i press a Button it changes to the previous/original Function.

Any Ideas ?

Andy

Re: Can Bus Problems BMW E46

Postby Andy » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:54 am

Hi there
Thank you for your message/email!
Sorry for replying you late because we are now on Chinese Spring Festival Holiday!
The BMW device is not support learning wheel buttons, because the BMW car is using can bus system for the SWC buttons signal transfer, it is not analog resistance based signal, that's why you can't program it.
For the Tachometer light, the can bus shouldn't be affect that as we know, because it should be control by the original car. If you disconnect the can bus box, does the light adjustable?
Kind Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”