Dab+ issues with Ford Android Dab+ compatible stereo

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Basherwalls

Dab+ issues with Ford Android Dab+ compatible stereo

Postby Basherwalls » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Hi I bought a Pumpkin Ford Android Stereo in January - C0542
I also bought the Dab+ control unit to use the dab+ features and connected all together.
The Dab software is preinstalled so I connected and got channels but all the stored channels are lost when you leave the dab+ app or if you switch off the stereo.
All other memory items work - the FM radio keeps the stored channels - so why not the Dab+
I try to do a scan of channels on restarting the app but the dab+ app does not scan so everytime I have to uninstall the DAB+ app and then reinstall the app from the oem collection.
This is far from ideal

Is there an updated app for the DAB+ so the channels remain stored to the device?
let me know thanks.

Andy

Re: Dab+ issues with Ford Android Dab+ compatible stereo

Postby Andy » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:12 am

Hi there
Sorry for replying you late due to the holiday massive mail volume. Hope the reply still can help you!
Could you mind download the following link shows DAB app to install in your device to check?

Regards!

Basherwalls

Postby Basherwalls » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:07 am

Thanks, this Dab+ apk is definitely a newer version and I have installed and it's picked up more channels.
I will test the stored memory a few times before confirming that works.
But thanks so far.

Basherwalls

Postby Basherwalls » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:53 pm

Hi Dab app working well which you provided.
The channels are now stored and they stay stored.
Only issue is the navigation button and the navigation apk on screen button open The new dab software. This means the igo navigation no longer opens or works.
Do you have the igo apk or a solution?
Oh while you are busy, can you send a unlock key for the latest igo map for UK, via pm
Cheers

Stereo and Dab+ box in January - order number 100000461 and 100000462 from autopumpkin.co.uk

Andy

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:18 am

Hi there
Really sorry for replying you late, cause I was ill and rest in hospital where there is no internet for right ear surgery, and my colleague forget to reply you here, hope you can understand!
Please go to setting---GPS---GPS application to change the NAVI key button to open the igo application. Just incase the map software is already erased by mistake, please check the following link to download the map software and install according to the forum topic.

Best Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”