Pumpkin 11-c0255-us-a SD card issues

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
unfor2n8

Pumpkin 11-c0255-us-a SD card issues

Postby unfor2n8 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:06 pm

I formatted a 32 GB micro sd card for use in my HU. All worked fine until I shut the HU down to remove the card to add files via my laptop.
After adding the files, I reinserted the card and powered the HU.
I am now experiencing issues with the HU not recognizing the SD card is inserted. I get notifications that it is "safe to remove the sd card" when I haven't removed it.

I have tried reformatting the card, I have tried formatting the card in the head unit, which it will not do.

When I attempt to mount the card via Settings>Storage>SD Card>Mount SD card, the option is grayed out.

Factory reset doesn't work. Recovery doesn't recognize ANY sd card.

Is there a setting/trick to make the card recognize/read or is my HU SD slot broken?

Andy

Re: Pumpkin 11-c0255-us-a SD card issues

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:52 am

Hi there
Really sorry for replying you late, cause I was ill and rest in hospital where there is no internet for right ear surgery, and my colleague forget to reply you here, hope you can understand!
Can you please change another card, and format it into FAT32 format and insert to the SD card slot to check? Maybe the previous card is problem.
Can you please insert the card to the GPS slot to check if the stereo can read the card? If yes, then it maybe the SD card slot is problem.
Best Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”