AM Station Clicking

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bwthor

AM Station Clicking

Postby bwthor » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:20 pm

I'm hearing an odd clicking sound when listening to my AM stations.
Listen here ----> https://www.dropbox.com/s/im89lvdehqqgieg/kfgo.wav?dl=0

The clicking does not change with engine RPM's, and does not change if the engine is on or off.
I did not hear this with the factory radio, and prior to this Pumpkin unit, I had a Ca-Fi Dashlinq and it wasn't present in that either.

It is more noticeable when I'm listening to a weaker station.

If someone has any suggestions, I'm all ears, but what I'm really wondering is if others are seeing this as well. I just don't want to be chasing something that is common with the design of these units.

This is the unit I purchased...

Andy

Re: AM Station Clicking

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:21 am

Hi there
Really sorry for replying you late, cause I was ill and rest in hospital where there is no internet for right ear surgery, and my colleague forget to reply you here, hope you can understand!
That is really odd issue, does this happen in FM radio?
Best Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”