11-RQ0364E-DE-A Poor Bluetooth Parrot Sound Quality with attached external Mic

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Metallking

11-RQ0364E-DE-A Poor Bluetooth Parrot Sound Quality with attached external Mic

Postby Metallking » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:16 am

Hello all,

I installed my brandnew 11-RQ0364E-DE-A 8 inch VW Car Stereo from Amazon Germany Pumpkin Store and attached the included external Mic. Now I have the issue, that the voice quality while making a phonecall is very poor and full of distortions. Do I have to change a setting manually to activate the external Mic? I thought Parrot is the numer one brand for BT voice things...

BR\
Stefan

Andy

Re: 11-RQ0364E-DE-A Poor Bluetooth Parrot Sound Quality with attached external Mic

Postby Andy » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:47 am

Hi there
Sorry for the trouble, but yes, the Parrot is already the best BT module we can use on the car dvd player.
There is no special setting for that, it is just plug and play. Could you mind check if the external mic is actually working? I mean if you do not plug the external mic, does the built in mic work the same? Do you have other mic around you? Could you mind try another mic on the radio to check? Pleaes make sure the plug is connected correctly and tightly as that plug is not easy to plug in.
Regards!

Metallking

Re: 11-RQ0364E-DE-A Poor Bluetooth Parrot Sound Quality with attached external Mic

Postby Metallking » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:54 am

Hi Andy,

thx for your quick answer. We just made a further test. Both mics are active during a call. Is that the desired behaviour?
The plug of the external mic is connected correctly.

BR\
Stefan

Blitz

Postby Blitz » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:17 pm

Just fitted the same unit. Plug and play mine works very well with no problems. I put the mic on the dashboard. I guess your mic is damaged or loose connection.

Hope that helps

Andy

Postby Andy » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:20 am

Hi Metallking
Yes, it is working like that, both mic will working my friend. Maybe you can try another mic to check and check with Blitz's idea above the post?
Regards!

mcj7247

Postby mcj7247 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:48 pm

I just setup my unit and have the same problem.The distortion from the external mic is very bad. Is there a known fix or a solution for this?

Andy

Postby Andy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:57 am

Hi there
Would you mind try another mic to check? Maybe the mic is not good in distorbation protecting.
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”