The radio does not work

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kyubi27

The radio does not work

Postby kyubi27 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:44 pm

Hello I have just bought pumpkin quad-core 8 inchs here is the version of the MCU: MTCB-JY-V2.73 any este trendy correctly and I receive no radio channel and I wanted to know if he(it) one updated there

Andy

Re: The radio does not work

Postby Andy » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:37 am

Hi there
Could you please tell me your order number so that I can check it for you? If you bought from ebay store, just let us know your ebay ID.
Regards!

kyubi27

Postby kyubi27 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:13 am

Hello here is the number 100004287

Andy

Postby Andy » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:57 am

Hi there
That is really stranger, the item you bought shouldn't be with MCU version like that, are you sure you didn't type wrong? Could you mind take some photos on the item you bought to send to us? And can you also get a screen shot of the system info screen to send to us here to check?
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”