boot menu

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pitac25

boot menu

Postby pitac25 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:53 pm

I have a question how turn on boot menu?? pumpkin 7 cal flat android

Andy

Re: boot menu

Postby Andy » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:22 am

Hi there
Could you mind tell me your order number so that I can check what item you have bought?
And do you mean you want to set the boot logo?
Regards!

pitac25

Postby pitac25 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:26 pm

ebay id pitac25 pumpkin rk3188
boot menu I would like to know.key combination does not work from your video!? middle button only turn off device. thenks for help!

Andy

Postby Andy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:39 am

Hi there
Thank you for your info.
But I still do not quite understand what boot menu you mean. Do you mean how to enter into the Android recovery menu?
If it is, then your device do not have that option, because it is a different designing. If you mean the boot logo, then you can go to the factory setting to set it, the password is 518.
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”