11-RQ0255-US-A Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Omegalpha

11-RQ0255-US-A Issue

Postby Omegalpha » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:17 am

I bought this Unit yesterday on Amazon from the Pumpkin Auto Store. It arrived in good condition and well packed. After carefully following the directions I hooked up the unit to my truck using the proper wiring adapters to avoid any mistakes in the wiring. However the unit powers into recovery mode. When I long press power to reboot, it'll reboot into the OS then immediately power off. I've tried numerous wipes, clear cache ect. I know how to get it into recovery mode when it stops working but I can't get it to stay on. I know the electrical wiring is correct. Is there firmware or something I can do to get this unit up and running? I can submit video of my efforts on here or youtube if that makes it any easier. I'm very frusterated, being that I've developed for android phones, and tablets. This should be working but I can't find a soloution anywhere.

Jammy

Re: 11-RQ0255-US-A Issue

Postby Jammy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:20 am

Hi, regarding your issue, cause the unit you bought is an universal model, it can not work with the unit which switch on/off controlled by the canbus system, we had sent you the firmware for this unit via email, you can try to install it to check. Hope it can solve the problem.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”