How to pair Satechi media button with pumpkin C0348

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
amricu

How to pair Satechi media button with pumpkin C0348

Postby amricu » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:45 am

Hi Guys ,

i do not have steering wheels control in my car to work with my C0348 . so in order to have a workaround , im had bought Starechi bluetooth media button to be able to pair it with my pumpkin head unit .
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Satechi%C2%AE-B ... ge_o00_s00

The button does not pair with the headunit . the headunit can find it , but it is not able to connect or pair ...

the button works very good with my phone , so the problem is pairing the button with the headunit .

can you pls help

Amricu

Jammy

Re: How to pair Satechi media button with pumpkin C0348

Postby Jammy » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:35 am

Hi, about the Starechi bluetooth media button, currently our unit does not support to work with it,
We will submit this to the factory and try to add this function into our new product in the future.
Regards

amricu

Postby amricu » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:33 pm

Hi ,

Any update on this... any new firmware or anything ... the Satechi media button is simply bluetooth V3 why we cant pair it with the unit :(

Amricu

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:50 am

Hi,
Cause there are some kind of Bluetooth module version, you can go to the factory settings to find this unit Bluetooth module.
And the Bluetooth function does not have relation with the firmware, it's based on the hardware part on the mainboard.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”