Firmware update for C0362?

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
meHH

Firmware update for C0362?

Postby meHH » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:10 pm

Hi,

I've got the 11-C0362-DE-A. Besides the weather app issue, which does not bother me that much and the non-working external mic, I've got 2 additional issues with this unit.
1) I've got set up your 3G dongle and also got internet connections, but I am regularly loosing the connection. Even if the status in the headline show full 3G receiption various apps showing no internet connection. I have to unplug and replug the 3G dongle and if I am lucky the internet connection will recur...
2) Once or twice a week the whole system is freezing during my drive. Everything (radio/mp3, apps, ...) is shut down, short black screen and afterwards the logo freeze without any possibility to restart or similar... Only when turning off the engine, removing the key completely and restarting the engine, the system will start working again.

Do you have an advice/solution or firmware update for these problems?

Thanks and best regards

Jammy

Re: Firmware update for C0362?

Postby Jammy » Thu May 05, 2016 6:45 am

Hi, you can try to install our latest firmware to check.
Here is the link for C0362.
https://mega.nz/#!9EljVZRC!zcFhEMAcOUiI ... 8FVlT0sKuo
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”