problem

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nekolas

problem

Postby nekolas » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:11 pm

Good morning and happy new year.

I have the C0252 model, and get the firmware update of the el-0241, to restart the radio does not turn on and doesn't do anything, I guess I've bundled based on good, but is there any way that at least to turn on the radio?

the radio is dead but the electric system is ok

Thank you

Andy

Re: problem

Postby Andy » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:12 am

Hi there
Sorry for replying you late, we just get back to work from the New year holiday, hope you can understand.
There are three main power wire from the ISO cable. One is big yellow one for BATT+ wire, it is require to permanent connect to 12V positive pole from the car battery without any disconnect. One is big Black one for GND- wire, it is require to permanent connect to 12V negative pole from the car battery without any disconnect. And for turn on and off, there is another red ACC wire, you just need to make sure the red ACC+ cable disconnect and connect to make it turn on and off the 12V+ pole of the battery.
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”