Audio gain setting resets

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
marmio

Audio gain setting resets

Postby marmio » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:29 pm

Hello,
I have a RQ0253 unit. I adjusted the audio gain in the factory settings menu and then it asked me to reboot and I pushed OK. After the reboot, the audio gain is the correct value. But often after the radio powered off and I start again, the audio gain resets to the old value. Everything else like last song played and other settings still seem to be correct though.

Jammy

Re: Audio gain setting resets

Postby Jammy » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:16 am

Hi, about the audio level in the factory settings menu, sorry that this unit does not support to remember this audio adjustment.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”