2nd USB isn't mounted

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
the-unknown

2nd USB isn't mounted

Postby the-unknown » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:39 pm

Hello.

I have the problem, that only one USB is mounted at the same time. Doesn't matter which slot i use, always says "USB_2 ... mounted". If I use 2 at the same time, the second one shows same messege. If I connect Smartphone in Mass Storage Mode it isn't recognized, but there is a message that it is mounted as USB_2.

I hope you can understand where the problem is. If not, I'll try to make a video.

Jammy

Re: 2nd USB isn't mounted

Postby Jammy » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:42 am

Hi, our unit does not support to recognize two USB stick at the same time.
As you can see the 3G/USB label from the USB cable, one of the USB cable is used for connecting the 3G dongle or wifi dongle when the built in wifi has problem.
In fact, you can use the SD card which can be inserted into GSP slot or SD card slot to play music or video.
Regards

the-unknown

Re: 2nd USB isn't mounted

Postby the-unknown » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:26 pm

that must be wrong.

used usb stick and a smartphone in mass storage mode together. if i am wrong, then it would really be a reason to sell the unit. then there are really to much problems.

thats not your problem, you didn't designed the hu, bit it is true for me

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”