Reversing camera while driving forward?

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mattcaron

Reversing camera while driving forward?

Postby mattcaron » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:54 pm

Is there a way to see what the reversing camera shows while driving forward? I had hoped that the "DVR" input would do it, but it does not.

Thank you.

Order: 100005596
SKU: 11-RQ0367-US-A-KN-Y0012

Jammy

Re: Reversing camera while driving forward?

Postby Jammy » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:36 am

Hi,
You can buy a USB DVR from us, which works with the preinstalled "DVR" app on the unit.
Here is the link for your reference.
http://www.autopumpkin.com/car-electron ... layer.html
Regards

mattcaron

Postby mattcaron » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:18 pm

I'm sorry, but I fail to see how buying a second camera would let me see the reversing camera input while driving.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:37 am

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.
If you want to get a camera which can see the camera input while driving, you can go to other online store to buy it.
As we known, this kind camera does not matter with our unit, it uses the independent power supply and Video input channel.
Regards

mattcaron

Postby mattcaron » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:07 pm

I think we having a misunderstanding. I will try to restate.

I already have a reversing camera. It activates automatically when I am reversing, then turns off when I am going forward. I want to be able to show *that same camera* feed while going forward, as a video feed. I do not want to install a second camera to show what the first camera would show if I could only get it to work when not reversing.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:10 am

Hi,
Our unit and aftermarket reversing camera don't support the function you described.
Regards

mattcaron

Postby mattcaron » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:35 pm

Okay, thank you.

roscored

Postby roscored » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:49 am

Dont forget the camera only gets its power when you put it into reverse. So if you change the power supply or use a dash switch instead or reverse gear power then you should be able to get vision when you want. I think?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”