Problem with Bluetooth audio

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sergioplucea

Problem with Bluetooth audio

Postby sergioplucea » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:11 am

hi! I recently bought this model KD-C0247+Y0801-ES1 and peolpe told me that they hear their opwn voices repeated when we talk by the hands free...

it has been mounted by an professional shop, but they don´t know why this happen. Could you help me? Is there any mic gain control in the androd software? I opened the system menu with the code and there is a bluetooh control, but it seems that has no effect....

Maybe the mic wire is short? people who monted it told me that it was a little short, and they put the mic near the direction wheel, but in other models it works fine....

thanks a lot in advance.

Sergio
Spain

P.D. The unit its great, i am very happy with it and its the machine i was needing....only this little problem.... Thanks again.!!

Andy

Re: Problem with Bluetooth audio

Postby Andy » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:38 am

Hi Sergio
Thank you for your message!
Could you please disconnect the external mic to check? Because the radio is already built in mic, so you can use the built in mic directly.
And if it is still not work, could you mind change another cellphone to pair to the radio to check? Maybe the cellphone is not well compatible with the radio itself.
Regards!

sergioplucea

Postby sergioplucea » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:43 am

Ok! i will try to dismount the unit and disconect the mic wire and test with the unit mic.
And I will try with another cell phone too.... It´s an Iphone 5S but i will try.... thanks!!

I´ll tell you the progress...

Andy

Postby Andy » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:47 am

Hi Sergio
Thank you for your fast reply!
Ok, if you can do by yourself, I suggest you do it by yourself, as asking others to do that will cost you a lot of money.
And I also suggest you try an android cellphone to check if possible, cause the BT module compatibility with the uni is better than Apple device
Wish you a nice day!

Ovalball

Postby Ovalball » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:33 am

I too am having the same problem when using iPhone 6.Call recipient tells me my voice echoes all the time.Did disconnecting external microphone help please?

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:47 am

Hi there
please try other cellphones to check, such as Android cellphone, I think tht echo sound is caused by the BT module in-compatible
Regards!
people, car and life

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”