Random Re-boot

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dohea

Random Re-boot

Postby dohea » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:34 pm

Hi,
I have a 6.2" WinCE unit that for the last 6 months randomly re-boots during use and am hoping someone can suggest how to fix it. I bought the unit a few years ago on eBay through Alexcardvd and it has otherwise been really good. It doesn't seem to be heat related as it can happen when cold or hot. I have tried with and without external input e.g. iPhone, I have removed the SD card containing nav program and have checked inside for obvious dry solder joints. Some days unit is ok, other days it is woeful. When the problem occurs, it will often repeat several times and eventually settle down.
Regards
Dohea

Jammy

Re: Random Re-boot

Postby Jammy » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:57 am

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.
Could you please first tell us your ebay buyer ID?
Regarding your issue, would you mind take a video to help us check?
If in need, we will ask the factory if they can provide the firmware to try to solve your problem.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”