Model LM-W0352A-DE-A

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MacRaven

Model LM-W0352A-DE-A

Postby MacRaven » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:20 pm

Hallo,

ich habe bei Ihnen das das oben genannte Modell an Enterainment System bei Ihnen gekauft und habe dazu ein paar Fragen.

1. Wo bekomme ich ein Update der iGo8 Navigation Map her?
2. Mein Radio Empfang ist sehr sehr schlecht kann es sein das das Radio keine 12V am Antennenstecker bereit stellt für den VW Antennenverstärker?
3. Beim Telefonieren via Bluetooth/Handsfree kann mein Partner mich nicht oder nur sehr sehr leise hören. Ist das interne Microfon Kaputt? oder
MUSS ich das extrerne nehmen? Oder kann man in der Software das lauter stellen?
4. Ich habe mir einen Externen Antennen diversity verstärker mit TMC via USB gekauft
LINK:http://www.ge-tectronic.de/onlineshop/product_info.php?info=p363_tmc-rds-empfaenger-mit-integriertem-aktiv-antennensplitter-doppel-fakra.html
wie kann ich den Treiber dauerhaft installieren ? Ich kann ihn installieren und den decoder anschliessen aber nach einem reset ist alles wieder weg.
5. Auf der Rückseite sind 2 normale USB anschlüsse nur einer ist mit einem Aufkleber abgedeckt ist der nicht aktiv ?

Mein Auto ist ein Golf VI Variant 2010
Meine Bestellnummer ist 500001243
Ansonsten bin ich rundum zufrieden.

Beste Grüße

English Version (as good as possible) :

Hello,

I just recently brought the mentioned Model of Car-Entertainment System from you and now i have some questions.

1. How can i get Map Updates for iGo8?
2. My FM Radio reception is horrible. Is it possible that this Headunit does not provide 12V on the antenna Jacks to feed the VW Antenna-amplifier?
3. On Phonecalls via Bluetooth/handsfree my partner can just barely hear me. Can the internal Microphone be defective? Or is it a MUST to use the external Microphone?
or does somewhere exist a software setting to make the Microphone louder?
4. I just brought me an Antenna Diversity Amplifier with integrated TMC Decoder via USB (Link: http://www.ge-tectronic.de/onlineshop/p ... fakra.html) how can i permanently install the driver. I can install it connect the decoder and it works till restart.
5. On the back of the Headunit are 2 normal USB Connectors but one is covered with a sticker is it deactivated?

My Car is a Golf VI Wagon 2010
My Order number is 500001243

Beside my Questions this Device works flawless and i am pleased.

regards

Jammy

Re: Model LM-W0352A-DE-A

Postby Jammy » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:26 am

Hi,
1. For the map updates, it does not support to update via website, but if we got new map file from the factory, we can send to you via email, all you need to do is just download and use it.
2. For the FM radio reception, this unit use your original radio antenna, if your car provide 12V on the antenna jack of your original radio to feed the VW antenna-amplifier, so does our unit.
If you still feel the reception is bad, we can send you a FM radio reception amplifier, please contact our website customer service.
3. For the phone calls, this unit has both the internal mic hole and the external mic port, if the volume through the internal mic is low, we suggest you use the external mic, and well close the window when you make the call.
4. Currently our unit does not support TMC function, even you got the Antenna Diversity Amplifier with integrated TMC Decoder via USB, it should work with the internal TMC module, and our unit does not have, sorry about this.
5. The 2 normal USB connectors are all activated, but the unit can only recognize one USB stick, the other USB connector can be used with other device, such as 3G dongle.
Regards

MacRaven

Postby MacRaven » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:37 pm

Hi,

1. Ok i want the next comming update :) where to register ? :-)

2. I will test my Diversity Amp and will report.

3. No the Internal Mic is that kind of bad that even in a standing car i have to go directy with my mouth to the Mic. hole and shout into it.
Only to get the response from the Phonepartner that he can barely hear me.
I will test the ext. Mic. an report back.

4. iGo will work with it. The only problem is the WinCE driver ist always deleted after reboot. That i would have to install the driver every time before
i start iGo. Is there a way to permanently install a CP210x driver into WinCE on this Unit?

regards

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:02 am

Hi,
1. You don't need to register, once we get the new maps file, we will upload it to Mega, then we can send the link to you to download.
4. Really sorry that the factory told us, the TMC function need to the internal TMC module to support, and now our unit don't integrate this module.
Regards

MacRaven

Postby MacRaven » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:24 am

Ok my parts arrived and i had time to install them.

here is the result:

1. Will I automaticaly be emailed in case of MapUpdates or do i have to check back the forum periodicaly?

2. My just newly installed Antenna Phantom powersupply works, no more noisy reception. But the radio still jumps automaticaly through all frequencies.
Here in my region is the reception normaly very good. I really dont know why it always wants to change the Freq. . I have just read in an other thread here that a reset of the unit can possibly solve this so i will give it a try. Is it correct that on my unit the upper right hole is the reset switch? not that i poke into the mic. :-)

3. The external mic. is now connected and it is better now but really good is something different. I could still be louder. I have installed it just in front of me on the steeringwheel. But i have still to speak loud so the other one can hear me and that while motor off in a parking car.

4. Ok no TMC then :-(

5. I found out that the two backside USB ports are always powered even if i pull the key out. The one USB that has the original VW plug is unpowered with the key pulled.

regards

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:58 am

Hi,
1. Once we have the new update maps, we can post it on our forum, you may need to check back the forum.
2. About the frequencies jumping problem, you can turn off the TA and AF function to check.
5. After discussing the USB port discharging problem with our technician, he said that please use the multimeter to check the USB port after the key pull out for half a hour, cause the USB port part is a capacitance which may discharge when the power supply cut off.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”