Randomly shuts down then reboots.

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cathymark1974

Randomly shuts down then reboots.

Postby Cathymark1974 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Hi all, I have a 6.2 GPS unit from ebay, Item Number 301948911750 username cathymark74 and the unit shuts down for no reason. The unit then seems to reboot and comes up with a "Precaution" screen then a green countryside screen like an old windows screensaver and then functions ok for a while but whatever I was listening to has reset back to the first audio track, eg: SD card, usb, disc always goes the very first track on that source. It can happen a number of times on a journey and is not function specific, it will happen whatever the unit is doing. Another issue I had was that the sat nav froze and switching the car off didn't resolve this, it was stuck in the wrong location. I had to push the reset button to make the unit work. Hopefully someone has an idea what the issue is.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”