problems....

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chewney

problems....

Postby chewney » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:12 am

http://www.autopumpkin.com/car-dvd-play ... ntrol.html

hi i posted on another part of the forum about this but having a few problems with my radio first off my blue-tooth keeps disconnecting after about 5 mins saying its not in range whilst the phone is only a matter of inches from the head unit also i cannot receive good radio signal on any channel, would appreciate the manual for this radio and also the factory settings code which i cannot find anywhere, id appreciate any help you can give me with this as i received the radio as a Christmas present and would love to be able to use it to its full functionality.

Andy

Re: problems....

Postby Andy » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:04 am

Hi there
Thank you for your message!
Sorry for replying you late due to not work at weekend.
Do you still have order number of this item? Would you mind try another phone to check? As some cellphones have protective system which will disconnect the connection with our radio.

And the password for the factory setting is 3368. Here is the link for the universal user manual of this item:

https://mega.nz/#!tJlAkI6T!ck2npoaX0fYW ... rMm_QDFWSA

And for radio signal, would you mind check if the radio antenna is well and tigtly connected? Maybe your car original antenna is require power supply? Can you try an amplified radio antenna adapter to connect between the original car connector and the radio? Or maybe a direct external radio antenna to test, without use the original car's radio antenna.
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”