Kudos Map Crash on Single Din HU

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Harry21

Kudos Map Crash on Single Din HU

Postby Harry21 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:24 pm

Hi,

I have a the single din HU running Kudos Maps (this was supplied to me in the box). This is the HU Pumpkin Single Din Car Stereo Radio Bluetooth Touch Screen Sat Nav with CD DVD Audio Player One Din Head Unit with Adjustable Angle Support USB SD FM AM Subwoofer SWC AUX (with Free Camera&Map Card) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B016W26SDW/ ... nBbA45S63F

Whenever I go to load the GPS system I get a beep emitted and what appears to be an error message (it is in a different language such as Chinese maybe?) and so the GPS fails to boot, sometimes the system restarts afterwards but most of the time it does not.

What can I do about this, so that the GPS works???

Thank you

Harry

Jammy

Re: Kudos Map Crash on Single Din HU

Postby Jammy » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:32 am

Hi,
sorry that not understand your query. You can directly contact our pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com .Could you mind show them an video about it ?
Please first tell them your order number in amazon or buyer id in ebay,Pumpkin or AliExpress so that we can confirm more information about your unit and provide you positive solutions .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”