Navi voice guidance

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lorrylugs

Navi voice guidance

Postby lorrylugs » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:06 pm

W0414-UK-A:
WinCE 6.0
New installation of recent purchase , voice guidance not working, whilst in navigation mode radio mutes as its supposed to but no sound from navigation. Advice to get this sorted would be appreciated.

Jammy

Re: Navi voice guidance

Postby Jammy » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:21 am

Hi,
first,you can check the following two option settings correctly as following pictures.
GPS listen.png
GPS listen.png (218.27 KiB) Viewed 5979 times
GPSmix.png
GPSmix.png (209.86 KiB) Viewed 5979 times

More query,you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com.
You need to tell them your order number or ebay id so that they can confirm your unit . i suggest you show them an short video to help them understand your query and find the cause.
Regards

lorrylugs

Postby lorrylugs » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:43 am

Problem solved . Pins not seated in quadlock connector. Fitted 30cm extension connector cable and now fully functioning.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:54 am

Hi,
well . Could you tell me what your car model and years ? Could you mind show me a picture about the 30cm extension connector cable ,or purchasing link?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”