External Mic Very quiet

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sculthorpe

External Mic Very quiet

Postby sculthorpe » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:26 pm

i have installed the LM-W0413 and have now installed the external mic but the mic does not pick up sound clear or loud i was wondering if i might a defective mic?

Jammy

Re: External Mic Very quiet

Postby Jammy » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:17 am

Hi,
For the external mic, does the other person who call you or receive call hear sound from your side through internal mic?
When you connect the Bluetooth on the unit and use the hands free, please first make sure you switch the call from your phone to the unit.
If the external mic is really defective, you can contact our customer service to get a new external mic, please don't worry about this.
Regards

sculthorpe

Postby sculthorpe » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:33 am

I have checked and the Bluetooth is all correct and have checked it is not using the internal mic it is the external thanks

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:57 am

Hi,
The external mic has been checked before sending out together with the head unit.
And whether the sound loud or not have relation the installing position, please put it near to your mouth when make or receive a call.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”