All is fantastic

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Garry62be

All is fantastic

Postby Garry62be » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:25 am

I have the pumpkin wince for ford mondeo got it with reverse camera and gps I have changed the gos to igo primo and also bought from pumpkin through amazon the freeview tv unit which is quite easy to fit when I first bought unit did have problem with mic for the phone but was sent a replacement straight away,what more can you ask for 3d gps tv phone DVD radio USB sticks full of movies it is so bad I feel quite sad getting out of my car! I would like a way to add a rear screen for rear passenger but not worked it out yet?
But thumbs up from me pumpkin! :D

Jammy

Re: All is fantastic

Postby Jammy » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:34 am

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply due to the Chinese New Year's Day.
Could you please first tell us your order number or product SKU?
Did you buy the rear screen from us?
For the rear screen connection to our unit, it's easy, supply power for the rear screen, then plug the corresponding video in/out and audio in out RCA cable, then the video on the head unit will display on the rear screen.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”