System Beep very loud in BMW E92

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sitmic

System Beep very loud in BMW E92

Postby sitmic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi,

I have installed the WinCE system in my BMW E92. So far, everything is fine except the radio reception - what is worse then the original one (Business Radio) - and the volume of the "system beep".

The latter is really a pain since the volume is very loud. Is there a possibility to reduce the volume or to switch it off completely?
(With "system beep" I mean the alert of the car which is coming e.g. when your are running out of fuel)

I have already searched the forum without finding an answer about that!

Thanks for your help in advance!

Regards
Michael

Jammy

Re: System Beep very loud in BMW E92

Postby Jammy » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:31 am

Hi,
Could you pleas tell us your order number or buyer ID?
For the radio reception, the aftermarket radio can hardly perform as well as the original one, but it should still work normally.
You can use a radio signal booster to make it work better.
For the system beep, there should be a setting which can disable or able the volume.
Please go to the system setup to find this stetting, here is a picture for your reference.
1.jpg
1.jpg (381.87 KiB) Viewed 1222 times

Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”