Problem

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Eidriens79

Problem

Postby Eidriens79 » Thu May 04, 2017 5:44 pm

Hi.

I have Pumpkink 6.2" 2DIN Car DVD Player Radio Stereo GPS BT Touchscreen for Vauxhall Opel ASTRA
Ebay Item Number: 311620432594 (22-09-2016)

When the unit is off the "welcome" word flashes on the dashboard console. Also, sometimes when I'm listening to music by USB, it stops for a second and continues.
It can be a software problem?
Is a software update avaliable for this unit?

Thank you.

Jammy

Re: Problem

Postby Jammy » Fri May 05, 2017 7:14 am

Hi,
About the "welcome" flash problem,it is designed by the factory.
For the play music on the USB problem,it might be the compatibility problem between USB and the unit. It also might be the power supply module problem of USB.
You can first try to change anther USB.
Regards

Eidriens79

Postby Eidriens79 » Fri May 05, 2017 5:16 pm

Hi.
Today I tried with another usb and it continues doing the same thing. I also tested with a micro sd card and it has the same problem.
The word "welcome" imagine will come factory set but what I mean is that flashes when the unit is off.

Regarding the software update. Are there any available for this unit?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon May 08, 2017 9:18 am

Hi,
sorry for the bad experiment to you.
For the play pause problem and the "welcome" flash problem,could you mind provide us a video to us .We further analyze the problem and try to give you positive solution.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”