Pumpkin 2din WinCe support

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Robakkk

Pumpkin 2din WinCe support

Postby Robakkk » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:33 am

Hello,
Please let me know if is any possibility to receive your support (i.e. upgrade) with Pumpkin DVD receiver without order number and purchasing link, i.e. based on information from the device, as manufacturing number or other details?
Regards
Robakkk

Andy

Re: Pumpkin 2din WinCe support

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:44 am

Hi there
Really sorry for replying you late, cause I was ill and rest in hospital where there is no internet for right ear surgery, and my colleague forget to reply you here, hope you can understand!
But can you tell me where and when did you bought the radio? Because we didn't give authorization to other sellers to sell our item. And if it is not our item, then we are not able to know the technical data and provide you solution, hope you can understand!
Best Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”