LM-W0352+Y0801 - Personalising

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Seat_Jay

LM-W0352+Y0801 - Personalising

Postby Seat_Jay » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:32 am

Hi I posted yesterday but it doesn't seem to have gone on here. I have the Wince unit with the 7inch screen for my seat altea and have the following questions:

1) The car information panel displays all my details in KM/h but here in the UK we use MPH and Miles. Is there a way to change this detail?

2) The car is currently set up in left hand drive so when I adjust the audio balance towards driver it goes over to the passenger. How do I change it to right hand drive.

3) When I play a cd that has all the information for track names etc coded in, it doesn't reveal the names. Is there a way to enable it to show track listing and once again how?

4) Is there a manual for this model? I saw someone posting about a blue lead that boosts the aerial signal in the amazon feedback for the product. My radio reception isn't great currently how would that connect up? Also I saw someone posting about factory codes and there being more than one. Could you let me know all the codes I need to adjust all settings on mine?

Other than that a good unit that has been easy to fit. I'm looking forward to really mastering it and learning how to get it just the way I want it.

Thanks in advance!

Andy

Re: LM-W0352+Y0801 - Personalising

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:36 am

Hi there
Really sorry for replying you late, cause I was ill and rest in hospital where there is no internet for right ear surgery, and my colleague forget to reply you here, hope you can understand!
1, I'm sorry that the item do not able to change that, because the originally only designed the KMH, but I will presend your information to the factory, hope they will add this features in the future!
2, please go to setting to enable the right pepside doors enable option, It will change to right hand drive.
3, it is not support that my friend, it can only show track there.
4, there is no user manual for this interface device, the factory do not include that, I hope you can understand. The item you bought is original plug built in on the back of the radio, so there is no blue wire for the radio antenna my friend. But as you know it is double fakra, so you may exchange them to plug to check. And the factory password for this item is 3368.
Best Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”