Problem with car audio in E53 (BMW X5)

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
swift

Problem with car audio in E53 (BMW X5)

Postby swift » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:31 am

I bought a pumpkin car stereo for E53(BMW X5) WIN CE almost 1,5 year ago. The first year the system worked properly! After the first year when you drive the monitor changed randomly to the video mode like to have reverse gear and take the signal from the rear camera, that's mean that the monitor is freezing and you don't have any control (volume, change track etc) but still playing, this situation change immediately when you are braking and stop the car ( 0 Kmh) and the system works properly again!! Could you please help me? I'm really disappointed :cry: because the system is so nice but I'm tired with this problem!!

Jammy

Re: Problem with car audio in E53 (BMW X5)

Postby Jammy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:40 am

Hi,
Please first tell me your order number in amazon or buyer id in ebay,Pumpkin or AliExpress so that we can confirm more information about your unit and provide you positive solutions.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”