Help Needed with AUX and Radio

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
henno

Help Needed with AUX and Radio

Postby henno » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Hey all,

I recently bought a new wince headunit for for Corsa D (SKU: LM-W0413-UK-A), however I have had some issues.
I've had two issues in total.
1. I connected everything correctly however I can't seem to get the AUX to work at all
2. There's a plastic part in the Corsa D that stops you putting the headunit in with the radio antenna adapter in.

Was hoping someone has solutions to my issues or a link to someone else with the fixed problem.

Thanks in advance.

Jammy

Re: Help Needed with AUX and Radio

Postby Jammy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:07 am

Hi,
Regarding the AUX function,first you need to click the AUX icon on the screen,then connect with your AUX device such as phone.If there is no sound,you need to buy an AUX adapter(3.5mm transfer to RCA wire)
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”