PUMPKIN 7 Zoll 2 Din Autoradio Moniceiver LM-W0226

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
graf-eny

PUMPKIN 7 Zoll 2 Din Autoradio Moniceiver LM-W0226

Postby graf-eny » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:24 am

Hello, i have got the LM-W0226 - PUMPKIN 7 Zoll 2 Din Autoradio Moniceiver

but i habe a lot of questions:

How can i get the manual?
How can i do a software update?
How can i do a map update of igo?
How can i set the logo to a vw-brand?
How can i fix the problem of no internet connection with the 3g interner stick? (no sim pincode)

Andy

Re: PUMPKIN 7 Zoll 2 Din Autoradio Moniceiver LM-W0226

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:01 am

Hi there
Really sorry for replying you late, cause I was ill and rest in hospital where there is no internet for right ear surgery, and my colleague forget to reply you here, hope you can understand!
1, please check the following link to download the user manual:
https://mega.nz/#!QE1DQYiS!2g2VJdor8YI7 ... ZDCVwckUW4
2, the item is Wince system software, and there is no freqently new version firmware released like the Android system. So if there is no problem with the radio, we do not suggest the client to update it.
3, can you tell me when did you bought the radio? Can you give me your order number? So I can check if there is upate for it.
4, please to go setting---bootlogo, input password 8888 to set that.
5, please make sure your internet SIM card is 3G WCDMA bandwidth SIM card, because the radio is only support that. And then please make sure the 3G dongle compatible with the radio, we normally suggest clients to buy the dongle from us with the radio.
Best Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”