Questions about LM-W0414-DE-A.

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Majodi

Questions about LM-W0414-DE-A.

Postby Majodi » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:29 pm

Hey guys

sorry for my bad language. I come from Germany and I've some questions about the LM-W0414-DE-A. OS: Win CE 6.0.

1) Are there always new updates for the firmware and the map availiabe?

2) What is the difference between this product and the product on amazon.de (https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B016WDGJ9 ... YLR9KGD8YE)? The product on the official page seems to be cheaper? How expensive are the transport costs when I order the product at autopumpkin.de?

3) By an comment at Amazon it called that the radio may stands a little bit away and you could better buy an adapter. I've an Opel Astra H from 2006. Should I buy an adapter? :?

4) Is there or will there come any solution in the future to show the track names on the desk computer?

5) I've forgot it. Maybe I'll ask for it later.

Thanks for your help
Maximilian.

Jammy

Re: Questions about LM-W0414-DE-A.

Postby Jammy » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:39 am

Hi, about the update firmware and maps, it does not support to update through website, once we get the new file from the factory, we can send it to you.
About the item cost and shipping cost, you can send the email to the autopumpkin@gmail.com
About the adapter, if your original cable harness is not right to the power cable come with our unit, you can send some picture of your original wiring harness to us, we will help you check.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”