Firmware needed

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chevous

Firmware needed

Postby Chevous » Mon May 30, 2016 8:46 pm

Hi,

I have this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pumpkin-1998-2 ... in+bmw+e46

Which is fantastic, but I changed a setting in the SatNav settings and since then the Sat Nav doesn't work. I think it was a general display settings, it asked to restart and now doesn't load and displays the message: "failed to open file:ui_igo9\800_480\ul\cockpit_2.css"
Then after a couple of tries it comes up with the application failed to start last time do you want to reset to factory settings. But When you press Yes it doesn't reset. I've tried a factory reset through the main system and the reset button but none of these help.

I've tried e mailing the Autopumpkin support e mail, and got one response for more information, sent that off and have heard nothing since. I really need the sat Nav system back up and running. If anyone has the firmware update or files to reinstall the software to all the factory settings I would be incredibly greatfull.

Regards

S Chevous

Jammy

Re: Firmware needed

Postby Jammy » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:46 am

Hi, regarding your issue, you can first hard reset the unit to check, just use a sharp thin sticker to press the RST hole on right bottom of front panel. And you can pull out the GPS card and insert it again, then set the Navi path to check.
Normally we don't suggest our clients flash the unit with the firmware, cause it may lead some other problem.
If these don't help, we will send you the firmware, and you can try to install it to check. Hope you can understand.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”