making/receiving calls

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dudleian

making/receiving calls

Postby Dudleian » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:42 pm

Hi, my order number is 100000685 which is the 6.2" Wince HU - a great unit but I can't work out how to make calls via the bluetooth. I have synchedmy contacts from my phone (Motorola Moto G) and I can search them without difficulty, in addition I receive calls and stream music without issue but how do I make a call? Also - if I turn off the auto-answer feature how do I then answer a call?
Can you tell from my order number what my model is?

Jammy

Re: making/receiving calls

Postby Jammy » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:25 am

Hi, your model is our unit LM-W0237. This unit can support to make a call or listen music via bluetooth.
Please press the RSR hole, then turn on the unit, connect the bluetooth to check again.
You need to do the normal steps to make a call or answer a call, just like using your mobile phone.
If it still have problem, would you mind take a video and upload it to youtube, then send the link to us?
Please don't worry, we will try our best to give you solution.
Regards

Dudleian

Postby Dudleian » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:49 pm

Thanks - with auto answer turned off how do I answer an incoming call?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:59 am

Hi, you may misunderstood the "auto answer", it's used for connecting your phone via bluetooth.
About how to answer an incoming call, you can click the "answer" icon on the bluetooth menu when your phone connected to our unit via bluetooth.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”