Questions

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
phild

Questions

Postby phild » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:38 am

hi,

I've had no response to my emails to the official support address so thought I would try and get a response here, this is for the M-W0352+Y0811 (Bought via Amazon):

Hi.
I've just received the unit and have installed it in my car. Can you advise if their are any software updates for the unit that I can apply to fix some functionality such as

1. Changing stored radio stations to use Rds name rather than frequency?
2. Update the satnav software to provide speech to text for road names? Or just updated software.
3. Use track names when playing music via Bluetooth.

Thanks

Jammy

Re: Questions

Postby Jammy » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:06 am

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply due to the National Day.
This wince unit don't have the update software like the android unit.
And for the functions you mentioned, sorry that they are all the factory default design or settings and currently we don't have the way to change or improve it, hope your understanding.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wince System”