Pumpkin RQ 0109, 1 din display backlight not working for 2nd time

All new members are obligated to check this out before any forward action!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mac9777

Pumpkin RQ 0109, 1 din display backlight not working for 2nd time

Postby mac9777 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:31 pm

Hi,

I already sent it once in China to service (and I had to pay for repair even that the radio have warranty ), I had to pay shipping, and I had to pay for a tax for getting it back to Europe (because of Pumpkins rules, I had to send it by specific conditions in China which didn't allow me to send it by DHL or other company, and because of that I had to pay a tax once when it returned to Europe).
I pay more than 200 euros for repair which should be free!
After all that, I was happy to finally have my radio back. But, after only 3 week of using it, it stopped working again!! Once when display is fully open, it's black (no backlight). When it's closing or opening, display is working, but when it opens, no backlight. Touch is working, i see colors in background, but no backlight.

I don't know what to do anymore. I ended by faulty radio unit for which i payed more than 550 euro in total, and didn't use it more than 6 months overall...

I bought it from pumpkin UK website.

Jammy

Re: Pumpkin RQ 0109, 1 din display backlight not working for 2nd time

Postby Jammy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:59 am

Hi,
you can contact our pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com about this issue.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Policy&Rules”